everywhere Index du Forum everywhere
Forum de l'alliance "Everywhere" présente sur le jeu Airlines Manager

CompuMECHMechanically Engineered And Computerized Hero Qu

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    everywhere Index du Forum -> Cafétéria -> Absences
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
jespledg

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 14:44 (2017)    Sujet du message: CompuMECHMechanically Engineered And Computerized Hero Qu Répondre en citant Back to top

This is the newly updated and revised edition of Compu-M.E.C.H., Mechanically Engineered and Computerized Hero Volume 1. It is now in a full-size Comic Book Graphic Novel Entitled Big and Bold Vol. 1, Compu-M.E.C.H. Quarterly. It is still the dynamic origin issue of the Compu-M.E.C.H. series. It is just a reorganized and reformatted reading sequence for a more enjoyable reading experience. Join our heroes Dr. Jason Green, the Inventor of the Compu-M.E.C.H. Program; and Tommy Chase, the Controller of The M.E.C.H. Unit on their earliest adventures. The original issue was printed in 1999 and pre-dated the events of 2000, and the 2001 "991" incident. The events mentioned in this book came true in an almost prophetic way. I do not know why I have these premonitions. I believe that things, events, technologies, and the future can almost be predicted because history repeats itself and then you, add the new elements of the present day, then with a little foresight you can almost have a vision of the near future. You will find this happening over and over again as you continue to read my novels. There is a way to change the future, but we can only do that within ourselves by taking steps today to make a better tomorrow. Do not let your dreams or hopes pass you by. We only have one life to live. This is The World of Compu-M.E.C.H.!

Details:
price: $3.29
bound: 126 pages
publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 2 edition (May 19, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1546820019, 978-1546820017,
weight: 10.4 ounces
filesize:

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 14:44 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité Back to top

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    everywhere Index du Forum -> Absences Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Cobalt 2.0 phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson.
Copyright © 2002-2004 Jakob Persson